Ppff, I have a lot dream .... Wear
all afternoon with dani, and now I'm on msn ... Marta has made me the cam, but not that .... pa and tells me he put the cam, and I say then, and gets excited and says, yes? really? You promise me? jajajajaj
The course takes some have given another twist, I've written but I have nothing of it ... no, perhaps not think of me .. Maybe I do not miss me, or want to talk to me or want to touch you or anything ... no? not ...
not connected and that is what I told your brother ...
No, I'm not very good ... I arrived late
where Dani ... we went to the sandwich, I ate .... then I made a waffle, I guarreao whole .... and now am in the cyber ... I have been apagao ays the phone, v alone, fragile and lost
0 comments:
Post a Comment