Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Fuel Economy Super Or Premium Unleaded missingyou138 @ 2005-12-21T19: 00:00

Hi, this is the last post I will write in a long time. I'm the problem but the problem goes away, took a decision in order to solve your woes.
not write for the moment, maybe I do the same, or write from time to time things, but without touching me, her or anything like that. He had thought
continue with this but do something that I can not read, because the question is who does not read anything of mine to not feel bad. My intention? make it succeed, if I'm the problem better than not knowing anything ... xq are my comments those who do wrong, so I guess I try to exceed it.
on MSN, do not know, do not know if he enters, makes me another account .... because that would bring it without admission or delete it does not go much with me. I also thought about entering butalways have "..." in nik so it can not cause anything wrong with my nik.
suppose to LJ, just go if ever ... and I will do the nik msn, but now does not enter much internet.
On the telephone, there is no point me to delete your phone, I know by heart, but I guess I'll have no balance to not call.
And so she let me know, feel the guilt and bad very bad ... and as that is what makes it bad that I stop bad .... I guess so since there will be no problems.
This may sound sarcastic, vindictive or ironic, but not at all ... Yesterday he said in his LJ, and made me think ...
If what causes suffering is that the bad stop, then .... if I say things that make you feel bad, or rather dosa say you're right and it turns out that no, hehe, is little joke.

Cuidate mucho (K) aioss, kisses.

Ah! and it seemed very wrong that I cogieses the phone ..... I think it was a good way to behave .... xq me feel bad, it hurt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment