or, hehe) but was not to mandaeselo .... but hey, it's done ... was a slip .....
But I'm okay, honey, really, hahahaha .... a little Christmas depre xq me down ... and more this year .... xq no I have no one to celebrate .... xq no one would remember me, nobody congratulated me and I congratulate the new year .... this Christmas will be the first to pass without it ..... when this time was to take a lot to me .... xq are dates when you see people together, who want and are happy, and walk together .... and no, I have to that person .... And do not congratulate me, or would remember me ... the sun goeth .... nobody gave me anything, even carbon, jajajaja, no .... and xq my birthday? more of the same ... no agreed,no one will be with me, no nothing .... In my house there is neither the nougat, well if there are, but do not share it with me ... Christmas Eve the pass alone, watching TV, eating crap food .... longing for someone .......
How sad life, right? Jajajaj, all family, couple, friends ...... being happy, with gifts, congratulations .... and I aki .... jajajjajaja, I lose my head ....
Enga, xiato ..... I hope I've clarified the doubt ....
laralalaralaralarallalalalaa ... Merry Christmas a. ... kien kiera take the hint .....
This is a moment of delirium, jajajajajajjajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja, sq as I can not speak for me because I lose my head and say things rarasssssssss
Y
0 comments:
Post a Comment