Hi, came most of all to congratulate the Christmas and prosperous new year.
I hope it's a good year for everyone, which generally has more humanity to those in need and we show solidarity.
I also expect that it will provide much happiness, love, love, health and everything that is needed and that never hurts. Tackle
2006 with fear, since it is a big change in my life.
my purpose and my desires come to be the same, they all have the same goal for the future. Long ago I realized that if your most coveted someone else wants the responsibility, these will only be satisfied if the other person wants the same and makes your dreams and your family get together. When I was with that person recently, Ibefore it is.
wishes to ask many grapes, hahahaha, but without choking ....
to prontito ....
And not overdo it with the champagne .....
This afternoon I saw in Spain direct parents who had adopted a Chinese girl, I was excited, Marina and I were going to adopt a little girl ... said something, and I am very kedado recorded:
"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet regardless of time, place or circumstances. The thread may tangle or tense but never break"
As much as I have to wait, endure or battle, much as the thread ueda weaken, never to be broken if those people are targeted. For
0 comments:
Post a Comment