Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Coverletter For Physcial Thereapist Aide

light is still far from where I am today, fear seizes me, just feel pain. I am alone, lost in the path of death and not find anything that makes me live.

the distance I see the warm glow of a life but I can not find it, I can not walk, my tears do not stop, my wounds I bleed and my eyes go blind in the vast darkness.

I've never been afraid to look at the sky, for now I have a great fear, the sky is falling on my body, I find life up there, only despair. Apparently it is so beautiful, you want to dream, but it's all lies, is a costume that creates life and trying to trick me cut my wingsdo thought, a shell that makes me feel strong ... but if I look around empty, abyss and despair because I'm lost in the dark without knowing where to go or what to do, hoping that this life ends with me and let me die.

My memories are the only ones that make me go, it is not hard but if the uncertainty of whether some day I will be happy. My memories, those she made me live, those who were wonderful full of magic, adventure and pure feelings ... my wonderful life and now I snatched it. I wish I could return to that world of fairies and unicorns, but went away from me and now I'm lost, not knowing what will become of me.

No one comes to rescue me, only find that I throw stonesin the distance, they want to hurt me even more, try to avoid them but I always end up giving up and dying another day. I step on the wounds, I delve even deeper into despair and darkness haunts me every day, every hour ... waiting to cut my legs so I can not anymore get up and live again ...

what will become of me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment