how
deny that you still revere.
say that flies in the sky a star
who sold his soul to the devil poet.
say that in return asked only that the full moon
shine to her.
relieves the pain or take my life
with your mouth, or ta take my life.
me see the color or take my life
of your eyes, or take my life.
say that there is a bitter poison,
lemony smell and rye.
sages say that this was the secret
who lost a star behind the comet.
History tells us that the full moon
pas
,
covering your silence.Relax now!
and tell me that we are here for that,"pa" good and "pa" bad,
cry now and then smile. If I run, you take me by the neck,
and if I hear you, scream!
I give you a hand, you grab the whole arm
and if you want more, well, Scream!
You may have born in the face
good in the world.
I was born in the bad side, I mark
Dark Side
and or let me leave you,
that no longer scares me.You had beenwithout doubt the most beautiful
of all the stars
that I saw in the sky.How to earn heaven,
when you love with all my heart.
And the love I have for you
not paid with money. How to tell
without you I die.
I do not believe what I see;
is true or a dream;
a shadow in the desert;
a godsend.
A beautiful spring
raspberry jam, a chocolate candy
:
But how beautiful you are!
Carefully I approached, it gives me bad
body;
pure rock, pure ice, Ca site.
Bye bye,
and believe it or not,
without you nothing will be the same. I just want to say goodbye
,....
Bye.
That person with whom I shared so much ... and left to live at his side. Whatever the situation we play live, and has earned my gratitude for life.
He knows fully immersed in a world where there are no tears, because I always make a sincere smile makes ... Because he knows to calm down and tell me the right word at the right time.
Night after night, that person is still there ... Offering me bits of happiness, eg
0 comments:
Post a Comment