Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Templates To Decorate Room missingyou138 @ 2005-12-27T21:31:00

Came to say that this is the last post I write, I'll leave it a few days if anyone wants to say something .... before closing ....
Well, I have decided to also enter the msn ... accounts expire and now this ... the phone .... still not what I do with it.
But if someone goes and changes ... you can go and make your life without it, to some extent, always leave something x if one day something good happens .... x why my LJ, was still open, so his msn x was in my .... no? but if it touches the end, and this step has been bypassed ... so that it will keep something? Today, I decide to leave, today I understand that there are no more, neither there will be more, it never will be solved ... today I do not want there anymore .... solution This has been the butt? qppfff this is very strong ... so today I decided to close all links, and gradually forget to create a life ....
I find it very hard as you can drink and smoke like that, but that I do not care too much ... if I care about the relationship and the relationship you have now just show me I do not want anything else, nadaaa! and never will love him .... xq me has been like this? uh, like, eh? comooo? Dioss that llorera attack, the whole fucking library is watching me ... I waited all, xo I thought not capable of it ... also looking into my eyes told me he would not, could not, that'd be grossed out, which could only do it with me .... he said looking into my eyes, joderrr! mierdaaa!! but I'll forget all this, and I will succeed, and I will close allthe links ... and never will be open ... I, who had commissioned a phone with video call to her, and had 1400 euros of shit ... without spending for the day that could go there ... but no, no, nooooo! No way, I refuse! I refuse to this! JODERRR! Cuidate much, happy new year .... I tell x aki, xq the links are broken, so happy 2006 .... what a fart that often smoked and I'll catch em, and she said she wanted to enter the year with me ... and that night spent with her beloved boyfriend and his friends

0 comments:

Post a Comment