Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Median Bmi Data Females

I do not feel well, I think I left all my post to see it? I've got a gut, and I even like sweets, I'm tired, I have dream ... but the worst part is that I want to die ... I'm depressed, lost, alone .... I feel very bad.

this on msn, but perhaps you talking about? nooo, she spends ...

I've found Laura this afternoon, going to buy the gift of kings .... jony a belt of 70 euros .... ostiaa! hahaha .... told me that the end is not aborted and tomorrow at 4 left ...

been all day outside the home, from one place to another ... myself, my ball .... x shattered inside, but outside of wonder.

My tears they tell me that as soon as I get home will come out to kill me ... intent to be strong but I can not ..... inside me more and more in the shit

0 comments:

Post a Comment