Stories, poemazinhos short, they value a lot because I have a partner in crime, I do not know, who never spoke, and that is the Isa Silva, who makes fabulous designs that illustrate the stories (or stories that will be animate the drawings). It's funny because when I write a story just beginning to anticipate the possibilities of drawing, but it's always a surprise, and always well above expectations. And it's funny because the picture makes mealways find the story in a different point of view that you had when you wrote it, really turns me into a reader thing becomes new.
This time the story is about Godfrey, a penguin cook. Do not put the story here, to compel those who are curious to visit the site (link ). But with the permission of the author of the blog, put the delightful drawing that Isa made to the history of penguin.
0 comments:
Post a Comment