Monday, January 31, 2011

Como Fazer Um Burnout No Nfs Undercover Ps2

It is just right: every Sunday evening, when I just saw the episode of Glee on TV, I feel like coming here to write that love the series, she's fabulous and such. 've Written here since what I like best in the series is the choice of songs, as they are always perfect, as Justinho fit into the narrative, while the comment and make progress (if that is not what I wrote the other rather, it is to have been something like that). It's amazing, a guy is watching the episode, suddenly starts a song, there's always a moment of surprise (but how do these guys if they were to remember it!) And then follows a kind of euphoria when we realize that this is indeed the right song, could not be otherwise. And this at a rate of six or seven songs perepisode. It works! So do not be surprised if every week we have here an 'glee entry'.

yesterday's episode, dedicated to the 'duets', had also, in addition to songs, the fact of being one of the gayest episodes I remember seeing. Since lesbians kissing discussions about Kurt hitting on boys and frighten them, until the duo of Kurt solo with a song from the movie Victor / Victoria. Queer to say enough. The thing promises, especially as this season promises to be an episode dedicated to the Rocky Horror Show, and the entrance of a gay teenage heartthrob to provide companionship Kurt (and whose clip taken from the series has already walked around to roll in iutubos ).

0 comments:

Post a Comment