Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Bereavement Thank Younewspaper 2010 Presidential

I had already decided that I would not vote in these elections. I understand that voting is a right and a duty, but not an obligation. And while accepting as valid the arguments against and in favor of abstention blank vote, these elections have passed me along too to give me even bother to go to the polling station on Sunday (I confess that the only reason I could give myself to vote, was to have the opportunity to see how the school after work). Also seemed to be a huge strategic abstention rate in order to lessen the political legitimacy of the result, although obviously not the formal legitimacy of the elections.

However since the weekend have been very indecisive, and has increasedcomponents which can be truly offensive. This is to say nothing in this whole discourse of female chronic Cavaco reveals about your mentality towards women, the story of a woman does not chase but next, so he has the obligation to help. Humph!, She does help him because they perform and because there must be someone to wipe the dribble and probably none of the employees were willing to stoop so low.

Another reason to vote for is hope, however remote, of the Cavaco not win the first round, an argument bolstered by the fact that he appealed to the vote last night in Coimbra (Coimbra soon) with the argument demagogic and anti -democratic that it is better now because winning a second roundbut this time do not feel like I'm not so inclined, and not in sympathy with the figure of the candidate. The same goes for the Defensor de Moura, I do not see your application, or she convinced me. As for Fernando Nobre, I always have a huge mistrust of people who are angels, and I do not like civil movements in politics. If we want civic intervention there are countless ways of doing it, and Fernando Nobre could even have a Nobel prize for it. You do not need politics at all. I can not see anything good that your application has brought to the political debate, presidential and in particular, nothing good nor anything new. We have a certain tradition of these applications of goodwill (a little role play that Manuel Alegreenhou in recent elections), but frankly they do not recognize s big gains. The left, and José Manuel Alegre Manuel Coelho, ie the Alegre and Goofy! I do not like Manuel Alegre. I do not like the pose or the claim. I do not like the barony or the divine rights. I do not like to oppose the Lusíadas greasy finance, exactly the very same reason I dislike that counteract the greasy Finance to Lusiads. I do not like drama or emotional speeches of the dangers of the death of democracy. For even if there is a danger signal in our democracy is to the left does not have anything better to present than Manuel Alegre. So, I just left the Rabbit. I have wielded against him have it once a Nazi flag, in parliamentaryto da Madeira. Eu sei or fez to report that the absence of democracy gives bananas do Jardim das republic, but for mim é a bandeira Nazi uncle peçonhenta polluter as Mãos de quem nela hits, até com as melhores intence. We

, portanto, 3 ou 4 days das eleições, e neste pé: they show that second volta é possível haver, vou vote, não me it seems the OS pés não ponho. It is for vote, vote no ou Pateta Alegre, Venha or Diabo e escolha. But soon, logo looks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment