Monday, February 7, 2011

 I-catcher Console - Web Monitor  H

The poet Pedro Tamen is interviewed by Carlos Vaz Marques in the February issue of the journal Read I have to transcribe here a long piece of the interview, because it has a series of statements that impressed me greatly, and can not seem to remove the context of responses tamen. There is, no more illusions.

' is part of a generation of poets to which the romantic mythology of the poet still had a lot of marginal strength, ever felt that the fact of not fitting in no time, this stereotype has harmed?
Probably. I do not know. Sometimes it annoyed me sometimes made me want to laugh at the phrase I heard repeated dozens and dozens of times that I was a poet who did not seem poet.
Why do you sayr medo do mundo?
Sim. Explain
-me lá esse seu medo do mundo. Isto já não
est une interview, já é uma quase
Confissão ... Não quero-lhe uma boot Confissão nem fazer disto uma sessão of Psychoanalysis, Moso nenhum.
[Risos] Tenho a Sensação of that meticulosidade SUMMIT com as regras - Prejudice-me, Muitas vezes - querendo desiludir as pessoas não ... Continuing to send home a score of people bom não or deserves, proprio. Bom, esse stubborn cumprimento vin-me das regras de facto do not farm, or world be for mim uma coisa um AMEAC pouce.
um VE or the world as hostile place?
Sim. Melhor Maneiro of portanto to give me bem com ele não é or isgatanhar muito. A poesia não be na. Sinto-me aí livre. "É
curious, leio this stretch of the interview and I immediately decided, that Tenho o innersmile not around here. Mas essa decisão ao mesmo tempo um-me pouce causes of pregnant. É funny because only recorrendo palavras of Outremer, acho that das coisas mais doit être intimate here pus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment