Sunday, February 6, 2011

Acronis Installation Was Interupted Something Good

I spent the morning inside the café of the bookstore to read and see who was passing by, but rather to envy those who were on the terrace in the sunshine, short sleeves. I dare not put me well in the sun in winter, was once with a sinus coffin to the grave. I think of things that I think is most unfair, that it can not Moleirinho sunbathing in the winter.

from the start, bought a cd. I can not remember the last time I had bought a cd. In recent times, or hear things already old or 'arrangement, the' on the net (I love euphemisms!) I bought a double CD, Love Songs, Brad Mehldau and Anne Sofie von Otter. The first album of Mehldau's seven compositions written specifically for von Otter, commissioned by Carnegie Hall in New York. The second CD is a collection of hasda as popular music, French and American Extracção: Léo Ferré, Barbara, Brel, Michel Legrand, Joni Mitchell, Richard Rodgers, Lennon-McCartney, Bernestein between outros.

Eu gosto muito do Brad Mehldau and Tenho uma série cd's give (ok, do tempo em Muitos comprava cds), e até já uma Ouvi time or ao vivo na Casa da Música. Tenho tambem um cd da Anne Sofie von Otter singing two Abba tracks, que é um meus two favorite records. Gosta muito estou Deste CD, and I get to decide qual nem dois cds preferred, in spite of being easy mais ouvir or second, or verses Canções tem já conhecidas. A von Otter's voice gives Belíssima, afinação é uma perfeita, e, acho eu, tem to provide disk vantagem neste mais ao lyrical pianism do Mehldau, who tem tendon

0 comments:

Post a Comment