Saturday, March 21, 2009
How To Play Roulette For Dummies Meme Time: ABC Meme
Well, I do not remember who I took this meme for a while it stayed in pending jejejejejeje
ABC-meme
Instructions: Easy are words arranged in alphabetical order that have to answer on your tastes and preferences ...
A
- Available : maybe ^ ^ hehe.
- Age: 27 ... and soon the 28 TT
- Annoyance: No.
- Animal: cats ... I love
B - Beer: not really like, egro recently discovered that limóny juice mixed with salt on the rim of the margarita glass can be very rich
- Birthday: April 11
- Body part on Opposite sex: hands, lips, voice (not a body part I know, but delighted with manly voices)
- Best feeling in the world: the love of any kind to family, to friends or to a partner, feelings of love is very nice ...
- Blind or deaf: hard desicion, I can not say I would choose between one of the two.
- Best weather: rain ... I love the days sooften wet
- Do splits? : I am not flexible.
E
- Eggs: that I love my mom does
- Eyes: dark brown
- Everyone's got a [n]: sneakers?
- Ever failed a class?: if ... chemistry at school = S
F
- Full name: Katy Ramos - First Thoughts Waking Up: "can not be that you have already sounded the alarm" ;
- Food: what my mother cook ... jejejeje
C- Jewelry: I never use
- Job: if I have and I love
K - Kids: I have no own .... But like the children are tender
- Kickboxing or karate: Karate
- Keep a journal?: it this one?
L - Longest Car Drive: none driving me jejejeje = P I have no driving license and no car
- Laughed so hard you cried: often do
jajaja
M CHTMHTMLXC - Skipped school:
ever likely ... a while ago I left school
- Slept Outside: if it relates to out in the field, yes, I camped - Shower daily?:
Oh yes, thank God who invented the shower - Swear?:
think I ever ... I do not know - Strawberries / Blueberries:
ahhh that hard to decide, I like both too
T - Time for bed:
on the 10 or 11 at night for weeks touching up early to go to work States - Thunderstorms:
if overnight, standardlment I realize I sleep very heavy ... if it's day, because I do not really like
U
* removed due to unpredictability Question *:
V - Vacation spot:
Bocas del Toro on the Caribbean Panama o.
W
- Which one of your friends Acts The Most Like You: * thinking * mmm
- Worst feeling: envy
- Want to be a model?: No, I do not call too much attention to that world - Where do we go when we die?:
some are buried, some are cream
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment