Saturday, March 21, 2009

How To Install Sound Banks In Reason Writer's Block: The Kids' Section

What Was your favorite movie When You Were a kid? Is it still your favorite Now That You're Older?

View Answers 506

Haha if I remember Moonwalker (1988) by Michael Jackson (I at that time was like in love with him lol and would have only 7 or 8 years old) I remember my Dad gave me the VHS (which blunder 80s) if, VHS! there was no DVD or anything like that and I saw her again and again with my sister, who knows how many times saw even the first 20 or 30 minutes of the film was an account of great videos of Michael lol. hallucinating when they convert & amp; iacute; to the supercar and it was hilarious to see us my sister and dancing in musicals. Passed away when someone taped up a terrible movie ¬ ¬ * minute of silence to honor those who entertained me many times during my childhood *

No, it is no longer my favorite, but if those comic moments brings to mind childhood and also reminds me how great it once was Michael Jackson ... Michael is love

(*_*)





0 comments:

Post a Comment