Sunday, January 10, 2010

Can I Use Nokia 7610 As Webcam First Movies of 2010

The first days of the new year I have left the cinema halls with very few options to choose to see movies, but the first two movies I've seen this year have been quite passable.

Sherlok HOLMES



Elementary My Dear Watson! Is so famous phrase dective Holmes did not hear or be told when I was half asleep in a part that I thought they wanted to give the film too long? Overall I liked it, I painted a Holmes Sherlok much sexier than my mental image of him showed jejeje. The poster of the movie I did not favor at all like Jude Law, I believe in a dominatrix pose Century 19, with his stick in the dish that posicióny hahaha. ; The end somewhat rushed and as if to explain and give logic to everything, but they did well but the movie was two and a half hours.
My Rating:

PARANORMAL ACTIVITY


I think I must declare a fearful preinfluenciada jajajajaja, the film honestly do not know if that really scared because I closed my eyes every scene in which it is assumed qTMLXC
is better not to waste time ... was very bad

0 comments:

Post a Comment